Age Minimum (with Adult): 18+, Minimum Age:18+
Be a caregiver to people with HIV Aids!
Project Description: If you like to provide support to HIV/AIDS patients during the health camp, Volunteers are required for distributing materials like medicines, food, etc., help in documentation (if needed) and provide support to the patients.
Title: Be a caregiver to people with HIV/AIDS
Purpose: To provide support for efficient running of health camp for HIV/AIDS Patients
- Volunteer musthelp in distributing materials to people
- Volunteer has to be available on last Friday of a month
- Volunteer would also have to help with documentation ( if needed)
- Volunteers must provide emotional and physical support to the patients.
Time Commitment: 5 hours per month
Skills and Experience Required:
- Volunteer must be committed towards his/her task.
- Be able to provide warmth and empathy to patients
- Good communication skills
Neptune foundation was born to become a medium to bring a smile on every face. It is their vision to make resources available to every individual, for it is only in doing so that society as a whole can flourish. To accomplish this mission, they have created a dedicated team to work at the grass root level to fulfill this task.
Apply to volunteer for this opportunity
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: