Age Minimum (with Adult): 18+, Minimum Age:18+
Be a designer for the NGO!
Project Description: If you can help make great designs for bags and pouches made by the beneficiaries of the organisation, and give great idea to make it beautiful, then do volunteer for this opportunity at Kshamta NGO. Title: Help, create, supervise and give creative ideas to design bags and pouches that are made by the beneficiaries of the organisation. Purpose: To help the beneficiaries learn and earn by teaching them and giving creative ideas to designs bags and pouches. Key Responsibilities:
- Volunteer will have to visit the organisation to help the girls design bags and pouches.
- Volunteer must have to give their ideas and show creativity in designing bags, also volunteers will have to supervise in the designing process.
Time Commitment: As per volunteers convenience.
- Volunteer must have good knowledge regarding designing.
- Volunteer must be creative while giving ideas to the beneficiaries.
About Kshamta NGO: Kshamta provides refugee to women rescued from trafficking/exploitation in different shelter homes where many organisations counsel and train them. Kshamta bridges the gap between shelter homes and society by making survivors of trafficking and exploitation bold and independent.
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: