Age Minimum (with Adult): 12+, Minimum Age:18+
Digital Literacy Workshop
Project Background: Srujna has a program to equip disadvantaged women in Digital literacy using smart phones. Objective/ Purpose: Train 1500 disadvantaged women in Digital literacy. Time Commitment: 2 Workshops (As per the mutual understanding between the NGO and the volunteer). Location: As per mutual understanding between the NGO and the volunteer Skills Required:
- Should be well worse with Hindi/ Marathi
- Should be well worse with different smart phone apps useful for the women
- Help women understand or navigate through technological platforms that would benefit them.
About NGO: Srujna is a not for profit platform that empowers underprivileged women in India through livelihoods. Srujna provides skills and knowledge to underprivileged women through training and workshops to transform them into independent, confident and contributing members of their families and communities.
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: