Age Minimum (with Adult): 12+, Minimum Age:18+
Its time to meet the champions
What is International Day of People with Disability?
- International Day of People with Disability is a United Nations sanctioned day that aims to promote understanding of the issues experienced by people with disability.
- It demonstrates and celebrates what people with disability can achieve when they have the same opportunities to pursue their dreams and to reach their full potential.
- International Day of People with Disability seeks to remove barriers for people with disability and create inclusive communities.
- It celebrates and recognises the achievements, contributions and abilities of people with disability.
- Get involved in International Day of People with Disability by attending this event
- It’s a great opportunity to start a conversation about disability, celebrate the achievements of people with disability or show how we are inclusive in our community/organisation.
- Don’t forget to use the #disability #
disabilityawareness #wheelchair #disabled #inclusion #wheelchairlife #chronicillness & #ivolunteer
International Day of People with Disability Location: Prasanna Nagar, Jubilee Hills Date: 3rd December 2019 Time: 10:00 am to 12:30 noon For more details: Please contact Ernest @ 9849692140 or email us at ernest@iVolunteer.in
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: