Age Minimum (with Adult): 18+, Minimum Age:18+
Do you love Sports? Come, Teach & Play
Do you love Sports? Come, Teach & Play Project Description: If you are passionate about sports and would love to teach sports to mentally-ill students, volunteer as a coach to train the students in sports, such as football, cricket, skating, volleyball, floor hockey. Title:Be a Sports Coach for Differently-abled Children Purpose: To provide coaching to students in various outdoor sports such as football, cricket, volley ball, skating Key Responsibilities:
- Volunteer mustbe good in the above mentioned sports
- Volunteer is comfortable working with special kids
Time Commitment: At least 2-3 hours per week
Skills and Experience Required:
- Volunteer must be patient and committed towards his/her task.
- Be able to teach basic sports
- Able to communicate comfortably with special kids
- Volunteer must be a good listener
About Punarvas Education Society Punarvas School was started in 1981 with three main objectives to promote welfare, care, education & rehabilitation for Special Children; to provide for Practical Vocational Training according to personal talent ability & make them self-reliant (age 18 years & above) and to assist parents & guardians to provide for the care & welfare of the Special ones.
Apply to volunteer for this opportunity
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: