Age Minimum (with Adult): 12+, Minimum Age:18+
Counselling for Career
Purpose: To help students understand the different career options available for career planning and future planning
1. To give information about your own career choice
2. To understand the interest areas and impart information about Qualifications and Skills required to pursue a Career of their choice
3. To share opportunities and challenges in the field
Time duration: 2 hours per session
Time commitment: Once a month for 12 months
1. Interest to facilitate sessions with adolescents
2. Updated and in-depth knowledge about their own Career stream
About Ashadeep Association:
Ashadeep Association is a charitable organization working since 1976 for the very poor and needy single-parent children, orphans, handicapped and widows. Execute activities through our 7-daycare centres located within the western suburbs of Mumbai. Ashadeep helps the children with food, education and clothing, without separating them from their parent and their environment they are used to. The prime focus of our organization is to provide formal education to the children, for their bright and better future.
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: