Age Minimum (with Adult): 18+, Minimum Age:18+
Social Media Designer for Neptune Foundation
Purpose: Design graphic material and post content on social media, to appeal audience via social media. Key Responsibilities:
- Creating, editing and publishing engaging content for various social networks, including Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
- Selecting appealing images, texts and videos to complement text
- Co-ordinate with internal teams.
- To earn more followers and develop a strong social media presence (Essential for receiving funds, attract talent etc.)
- Create awareness about their activities
- To be used as a platform for sharing general awareness and other messages
Qualifications: Creativity and Graphic Design skills Must be self-motivated Excellent communication skills Time Commitment: Two hours a day Benefits: Recommendation Letter Recommedation - Linkedin
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: