Age Minimum (with Adult): 18+, Minimum Age:18+, Skills: Social Media, Marketing
Social Media Manager
CALL OUT FOR VOLUNTEERS: SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGER
ArtSparks Foundation is an educational non-profit that works to support the development of 21st Century learning and life skills in children using the medium of visual art & design. ArtSparks also supports the professional development of classroom teachers, encouraging them to reflect on their teaching practice, and explore new ways to enrich their student learning.
Purpose: To help us create awareness about ArtSparks work, keep our presence consistent on social media and help us build a community of people working towards making art mainstream.
How you would be helping us?
- Strategizing and creating a social media plan depending on ArtSparks calendar.
- Creating and publishing relevant, original, high-quality content.
- Create a regular publishing schedule and to promote content.
- Monitor, listen and respond to users in a ‘social’ way.
- Oversee all social media designs (Cover photo, profile photo, social media poster, etc.).
- Design, create and manage timely social media campaigns.
- Develop and expand community and/or influencer outreach efforts.
- Monitor online reviews and respond to each review timely and with care.
Drop us a mail soon if:
- You have excellent writing and language skills
- You have in-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms
- You are able to show your creativity on social media
- You have a knack to source, manage and publish content on time
- Displays the ability to effectively communicate information and ideas
- Professional experience in managing social media pages would be great
- Most importantly, is passionate about using your skills for positive social change
Time commitment: Minimum 3 hours a week, maximum an hour a day.
We would love to keep in touch so it would be great if you could drop in the office once a month to get updates.
If you are interested, type ‘Social Media Manager’ as subject line and mail us at email@example.com
Apply to volunteer for this opportunity
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: