Age Minimum (with Adult): 18+, Minimum Age:18+
Social Media Marketing for Golden Butterflies
ABOUT THE ORGANIZATION:
Golden Butterflies Children’s Palliative Care Foundation (GBCPCF), is a not-for-profit Charitable Trust, working to provide emotional and financial support to underprivileged terminally ill children by facilitating appropriate palliative care and counseling to avoid unnecessary suffering. We are a secular organization that believes
in equal opportunity for all.
KEY PROJECT OBJECTIVES
To help create the vision, monitor market trends, and create brand guidelines for maximum visibility.
1) Create a plan for marketing to a target audience
2) Design a detailed marketing strategy that can be implemented.
3) Create official Facebook, Instagram and Twitter pages to market rural tourism with appropriate storylines
EXPECTED LEARNING FOR THE VOLUNTEER
1) Ability to translate skills in a diverse context.
2) Empower the less fortunate.
3)Scaling up a program but using management skills
PROJECT COORDINATOR DETAILS
Coordinator - Purti Agarwal | Mobile No.: 9748934732 | Email ID - firstname.lastname@example.org
Book your spot for this opportunity
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: