Age Minimum (with Adult): 20+, Minimum Age:20+
Can you teach conversational English?
About the organisation: Srujna works to empower underprivileged women in 3 areas – skill training, business training & market linkage. As the word 'srujna' suggest designs beautiful handicrafts.
Purpose: To improve English speaking skills of employees
- Voluneer has to teach conversational English to the organisation's beneficiaries. Srujna's beneficiaries are the women who make handicrafts and sell it as an income generation activity. Teaching them basic English will help build up their confidence to market their goods better.
- The volunteer will have to teach 1 trainer
Time duration: Thrice a week for 2 hrs each session there are 2 slots the volunteer can opt from Mon-Sat - 10-12 a.m & 2-4 p.m.
Time commitment: 1 month
Skills and Experience Required:
- Volunteer must have a good command over English language
- Should be able to communicate in Hindi and Marathi (optional)
No of volunteer: 8
Benefit to volunteer: Certificate for volunteering will be provided by Srujna
Apply to volunteer for this opportunity
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: