Age Minimum (with Adult): 18+, Minimum Age:18+
Be a Social Media Strategist
Help Mahika Mishra Foundation create awareness about their work, keep their presence consistent on social media and help them build a community of people working towards chidren's welfare.
1. Strategizing and creating a social media plan depending on the organisation's calendar.
2. Creating and publishing relevant, original, high-quality content.
3. Create a regular publishing schedule and to promote content.
4. Oversee all social media designs (Cover photo, profile photo, social media poster, etc.).
5. Design, create and manage timely social media campaigns.
Skills Required of the Volunteer:
1. Excellent writing and language skills
2. In-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms
3. Show your creativity on social media
4. Knack to source, manage and publish content on time
5. Professional experience in managing social media pages would be great
About the NGO: Mahika Mishra Foundation:
Mahika Mishra Foundation runs Letters for Change, an initiative to get children from all over the world to write letters on issues that concern them. Issues that they think can make their lives better. Issues for which they have solutions. Letters for Change brings the power of numbers to the voices of children.
Apply to volunteer for this opportunity
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: