Age Minimum (with Adult): 18+, Minimum Age:18+
Data Analysis volunteer
Project Description: Making education accessible for children in MCGM Schools during and post the pandemic. Purpose: Right to Education for all. Key Responsibilities:
- Ward wise Data collection - through secondary and primary sources of information.
- Data tabulation on MS-Excel
- Data Analysis based on program requirements.
- Knowledge of Marathi and Hindi (Reading and spoken)
- Competent skills in MS- Excel, Word, and google docs.
- Communication skills.
Time Commitment: 10 hours a week minimum The total time frame of the volunteering: From May end 2020 to July end 2020. About NGO: Mumbai First, a not-for-profit think tank which catalyzes in making Mumbai a better place to live, work and do business in. With its unique model of public private partnership, it was set up by India’s industry leaders 25 years ago. The Tatas, Mahindras, Godrej, ICICI, Asian Paints and HDFC are few of the patrons of this organization which has worked with the Union, State and Municipal governments as a nonpartisan body able to engage ordinary citizens, experts and captains of industry.
Apply to volunteer for this opportunity
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: