Age Minimum (with Adult): 18+, Minimum Age:21+
Social Media Guru
Step Up for India was started when a few volunteers came to the common conclusion that the English reading skills of children in the 4th and 5th grade in Karnataka’s government schools were significantly lower than the textbook level. They realized that there was a real need to find a solution to teaching English keeping in mind the constraints of volunteers, students, and the system. They have created a highly structured English curriculum and founded a ‘Volunteer Team Teaching’ system that enables short-term volunteers to effectively teach students who have no help otherwise.
Purpose of the Project:
Step Up for India is looking for volunteers who understand the world of social media. While they are doing excellent work, they feel that they aren’t capturing enough space on social media to show the world. They are looking for individuals who understand the value of a powerful story and would be able to translate that power into words.
- Keep track of Step Up for India’s social media pages of Facebook, Instagram and help build a LinkedIn presence
- Create high-impact stories that are interactive and engaging
- Identify a crowd of followers who will be able to add value to Step Up for India’s social media presence
- Understand LinkedIn and be able to tap into the right avenues for more meaningful connections
The volunteer will be able to use their skills and language proficiency to create a strong social media image for Step Up for India that will highlight their excellent contribution to the education development sector in Karnataka.
Time Commitment: Ongoing engagement
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: