Age Minimum (with Adult): 14+, Minimum Age:16+, Skills: Content Development, Fluency in English
Create Success Stories for Nonprofit
We are looking for dynamic volunteers who can fearlessly work towards achieving and leaving behind their own set of legacy. Someone who believes in making other's voices heard. The person will be directly working with the Founder.
- Contacting schools/NGO for stakeholder (teacher/parent/management) stories
- Document and highlight stories on media
- Creating a platform where stories are presented
- Excellent communication to convince schools to share their stories
- Good at documentation and presentation
- Canva, Photoshop, MS Office - Proactive Communication on deliverables
Time Period: 8 weeks ; immediate start
Location: Remote; work from home
About the NGO: The Creative Thinkers Forum is a 19 years old organization. We would not be where we are now without the incalculable support that we’ve received from thousands of volunteers over the years, who come from all over the world to help us with our social movement. They contribute their time and skills to the unforgettable experience of teaching and igniting young minds.
Apply to volunteer for this opportunity
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: