Age Minimum (with Adult): 12+, Minimum Age:18+
Help NGO in Digital Marketing: VOLUNTEER/INTERNSHIP
Purpose: To boost up the organization projects on social media. Background: The organization is working closely with the community for education with underprivileged children and they need to promote their organization in social media platform. TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop and manage digital marketing campaigns
Manage organization's website.
- Optimize content for the website and social networking channels such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google Plus, etc.
- Track the website traffic flow and provide internal reports regularly.
- Fix any error in online content and arrange webinars and webcasts.
- Attend networking events and product launches.
- Identify new digital marketing trends and ensure that the brand is in front of the industry developments.
- Work on SEO of the website pages.
- Edit and post content, videos, podcasts, and audio content on online sites.
Promote company's product and services in the digital space.
- Execute social media efforts to improve KPIs, likes, shares, tweets, etc.
Creating and executing SMS, and email-based marketing campaigns.
- Certificate for completion of Internship
- Letter of recommendation by Tare Zameen Foundation
Tare Zameen Foundation is a non-profit organization set up in the year 2018 in Delhi. Since day one, the organization has been working on various social causes, such as the upliftment of children, aged citizens, divyangs, and women, education for the underprivileged children, and employment opportunities for women. We have conducted save girl child awareness campaigns, health awareness campaigns, and a lot more.
Apply to volunteer for this opportunity
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: