Age Minimum (with Adult): 18+, Minimum Age:18+
Looking for a Project Coordinator- JVSM
Project Coordinator is responsible for supervising the implementation of the Marathwada District village Project. This project is spread across over 10+ villages, impacting more than 300+ farmers cumulatively.
Location: All Marathwada, Maharashtra
Time period:3 to 4 months (15 days in month or as per volunteers timing)
Master's/ bachelor's degree in Agriculture Minimum 2 fieldwork experience in directly working with the communities in the rural areas Previous experience of working with NGO's/development sector will be an advantage.
1. Ensure that the project deliverables are accomplished on time and according to quality standards.
2. Provide daily guidance to the field workers/mobilizers, and ensure optimum utilization of resources.
3. Mobilize community and create awareness about project interventions and their benefits.
4. Provide daily guidance to the field workers/mobilizers, and ensure optimum utilization of resources.
5. Mobilize community and create awareness about project interventions and their benefits Submit timely data and information from the field.
6. Daily Reporting and Photographs is must .
Women Volunteers are encouraged to apply.
About the NGO:
Janseva Vikas Mandal organization has taken water Conservation project from 32 villages and provided water tanks, supply wells, Water pipelines, Sanitation to the villages by the Zilla Parishad At nanded (coordinate with Government) and guided each village from time to time. Currently, many of these villages are Drought free. They have been working on water since 2008 and just 3 month before they started water budgeting of 22 villages & Some of the 5 villages where the Mahashramdan project was prepared but due to corona effect we postponed. Water Awareness Programme in Zillha parishad Gov aided school were 12 schools has been Salected in that 4 villages in Osmanabad Districts completed.
Apply to volunteer for this opportunity
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: