Age Minimum (with Adult): 18+, Minimum Age:18+
Ekohum Foundation is a not for profit organization. Our vision is to free the society from preventable cancers and pain, through awareness drives, early diagnosis and palliative care.
We are looking for interns who are passionate can communicate confidently and help out with Ekohum’s welfare camps and drives like web development, online fundraising, social media handling, online events/campaigns, PR activities.
Work from can be done from home,but daily activities done have to be reported via mail.
About the Internship: Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Develop and manage digital marketing campaigns
2. Develop and manage the organization's website
3. Optimize content for the website and social networking channels such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google Plus, etc. Execute social media efforts to improve KPIs, likes, shares, tweets, etc.
4. Identify new digital marketing trends and ensure that the brand creation
6. Edit and post content, videos, and audio content on online sites
7. 8. Create and execute email-based marketing campaigns
Candidates can apply who:
• are available for a part-time internship
• are available for a duration of 3 months
• have relevant skills and interests
• College students and women willing to start/restart their careers can also apply.
Skills required: videography, content/graphic creation, Creative Writing, English/Hindi Proficiency Knowledge in using social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter Instagram, LinkedIn, Familiarity with and/or interest in taking digital photographs. , Familiarity with PowerPoint, FinalCut Pro or Adobe Photoshop (or other graphic design programmes) is an advantage.
Book your spot for this opportunity
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: