Age Minimum (with Adult): 12+, Minimum Age:18+
Volunteer Graphic Designer
CALL OUT FOR VOLUNTEERS: GRAPHIC DESIGNER How you would be helping us?
- Create marketing collaterals such as creatives for social media, emailers and website content.
- Create print-based collaterals for marketing, events and distribution.
- Edit photos and videos.
- Collaborate with a content writer and social media manager to design social content.
- You are creative, good at problem-solving, curious and enjoy challenges
- You are comfortable working with design platforms like Adobe creative cloud suite
- You have basic knowledge of web applications and tools
- Most importantly, is passionate about using your skills for positive social change
Time commitment: Minimum 5 hours a week, maximum of 3 hours a day. We would love to keep in touch so it would be great if you could drop in the office once a month to get updates. Location: Online / Virtual About Organization: Tare Zameen Foundation is a non-profit organization registeredin the year 2018 in Delhi. Since, its inception the organizationhas been working for many causes like the upliftment of Children,Women, Aged and the Physically & Mentally challenged. It has been reaching out to the unprivileged and underprivileged children by providing them with the means of education and has shown the women folk the way to empowerment through employment. It also has been campaigning for the Save Girl Child programme through awareness generation. The organization also believes that a lot of diseases could be prevented through awareness programmes. Hence, it organizes Health Awareness Programmes on Cancer, Leprosy, HIV/AIDS & other critical diseases.
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: