Age Minimum (with Adult): 14+, Minimum Age:18+
Do a good deed today - Cook a Meal for the Poor!
Good Deeds are so precious
They are wonderful things
All are filled with compassion
Oh!...the happiness they bring!
They can not be corrupted
You can't buy them with cash
They are gifts...they are blessings
And they come in a flash!
How sweet are the feelings
That comes from Good Deeds
As you bless someone else
By fulfilling their needs
Good Deeds are quite precious
Very powerful things...
They are filled with compassion
See? The hope that they bring?
- Neva Romaine
iVolunteer is celebrating Good Deeds Day throughout the month of April. All you need to do is to cook a meal for your housemaid, your society watchman, a slum family, or anyone who needs to be noticed. Share with us your experience and a photo while preparing and distributing the meal to the beneficiary via email to email@example.com.
- Make sure you prepare the food yourself because you can feel happy only when you prepare it yourself with all the love and care.
- Maintain all safety precautions while distributing the food.
- This opportunity is available till 30th April 2021 and you can prepare food for multiple days too and distribute it to the beneficiaries.
Apply to volunteer for this opportunity
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: