The world is facing a pandemic and the whole nation is under lockdown to break the chain of Covid-19. We are caged in our homes for our own safety, and for the safety of others. Our offices are shut, social gathering is not allowed and we cannot go out to have quality time with our friends or families. At this…… Continue reading Nostalgic Moments | Sachin
'coz we love volunteering :) and we provide you the best platform for volunteering in India
- We are a young, energetic and passionate organization - the largest and only one dedicated to volunteering in India since 2001.
- Partners to 350+ credible NGOs, we are present all across India through iVolunteer Centres in Delhi, Mumbai, Bangalore, Chennai, Kolkata, Hyderabad and Pune
- Through our distinct programs, we actively engage more than 17,000 volunteers every year and are blessed with a community of more than 100,000 volunteers.
- We hold a strong global presence, with a robust network in 40+ countries and are Indian representatives at 3 global volunteering forums namely- Points of Light, Global Pro Bono Network and IAVE.
- We boast of being, possibly, the first and only organization to send Indian volunteers to other developing countries across the globe.
- Top companies in India and MNCs across the globe trust us and use our services to engage their employees as volunteers. These include Aditya Birla Group, American Express, Citi group, Cummins, Godrej, IBM and the Tatas
- We are proud to be convenors of India’s first and only recognition, focussed on volunteers - iVolunteer Awards
Volunteer today. Your skills can change lives!
Volunteer Opportunity Search
The definition of volunteering can be summed up in one line – using your skills to impact the social sector. How difficult is it? The answer to this question is best explained below. A small boy notices a consumed plastic bottle floating in the middle of the pond. In flash, his mother’s lessons appear before…… Continue reading Volunteer’s Boat of Confidence
Who am I and how did I start? A 16 year old student pursuing commerce, to most I might be a nobody. But to Avni, Michael, Rana and Divya, I’m their best friend. To Usha masi and Dinkar kaka, I’m the daughter they never had. For most part of my life I have been…… Continue reading ‘V’ For Volunteer