As startups and parents get crazy about kids making Apps, heres a student's real experience volunteering to create an Android App for Thinksharp Foundation providing free books for children and delivering massive social impact.
'coz we love volunteering :) and we provide you the best platform for volunteering in India
- We are a young, energetic and passionate organization - the largest and only one dedicated to volunteering in India since 2001.
- Partners to 350+ credible NGOs, we are present all across India through iVolunteer Centres in Delhi, Mumbai, Bangalore, Chennai, Kolkata, Hyderabad and Pune
- Through our distinct programs, we actively engage more than 17,000 volunteers every year and are blessed with a community of more than 100,000 volunteers.
- We hold a strong global presence, with a robust network in 40+ countries and are Indian representatives at 3 global volunteering forums namely- Points of Light, Global Pro Bono Network and IAVE.
- We boast of being, possibly, the first and only organization to send Indian volunteers to other developing countries across the globe.
- Top companies in India and MNCs across the globe trust us and use our services to engage their employees as volunteers. These include Aditya Birla Group, American Express, Citi group, Cummins, Godrej, IBM and the Tatas
- We are proud to be convenors of India’s first and only recognition, focussed on volunteers - iVolunteer Awards
Volunteer today. Your skills can change lives!
Volunteer Opportunity Search
There is always something good that comes out of the worst of situations . 2020 was a terrible year for the world in many ways. People lost their jobs, their loved ones, nations grappled with economic insecurity and distress. And hopefully everything is on the mend. I sat down to reflect upon the year gone […]
Hey Everybody! I am an 12 year old Student who generally loves helping somebody in any kind of way. I recently got to know about IVolunteer through my school. I started 2 services ‘Once Upon A Time’ & ‘I Am A Social Media Junkie’ with my team mate and friend Ragini Negi. Today i will […]