English Language Tutor for Kids from an Aadharana Trust
English Language Tutor
To teach beneficiaries English and communication skills
About the Opportunity
Aadharana Trust is looking for a tutor who can teach English and communication skills. Who can passionately teach young children? If you are a well educated and qualified homemaker and have a passion for teaching children, step in and join us.
No of Beneficiaries:
Age of the Beneficiaries:
5yrs – 15yrs
Role of the volunteer will include the following:
- Teach English grammar and build the communication skills of the Beneficiaries
- Build presentation skills
- Volunteers have to provide skill development training classes to students
- Good command over English. Minimum qualification is graduation (any subject).
- You need to have a basic knowledge of computer operation.
- Planning, preparing and delivering lessons to all students in the class
- Assessing, recording and reporting on the development, attainment and overall well being of students.
- Plan, prepare and develop various teaching aids such as charts and graphs. Attend staff meetings, program review and teacher trainings workshops.
Minimum 4 hours a week, Maximum 2 hours a day. No, we won’t take up your entire day. However you must be willing to commit for a 3 month relationship with our NGO partner
You Will Thrive In This Role If
- Your written English communication are often marveled by your peers
- You are passionate and have desire to support and help the beneficiaries
- You excited to meet the children and help them to dream big
iVolunteer is a social enterprise that promotes volunteering with the mission to bring volunteers and organizations together to share time, skills, and passion to promote India’s social development. Each year we engage 15,000+ volunteers with over 350+ organisations across India and over 40 countries globally making us the largest social enterprise focused on volunteering iVolunteer also partners and contributes to the global volunteering movement through its affiliation with the Points of Light Foundation
(world's largest organisation on service & volunteering), Global Pro Bono Network
(promoting pro bono form of volunteering) and IAVE
(International Association for Volunteer Effort - worlds largest association of organisations promoting volunteering).
, convened by iVolunteer, are the only Indian recognition to celebrate the excellence in individual as well as organisational volunteering. In 2017, it actively engaged over 600,000 people, with an outreach of 4+ million, discovering and sharing inspiring stories of everyday volunteers and emerging models of volunteer engagement.